Friday, June 5, 2009

Make-and-Take (again!)



Daisy D's CD Mini Book


Fridays come around quickly! What fun today. We used these gorgeous CD Mini Books from Daisy D's to create a quick album. I decided that I'd use photos provided from my Great Aunty. A couple of years ago I sat down with her to hear the old stories - and I did attempt to put faces to names after that meeting. But 2 years down the track I had to get the family tree out to see who was who and now I have more questions than ever!. I think this album has pictures of my Grandad, his parents, their parents and their parents ... but I can't be sure!

I used a whole lot of distressing techniques to get that ancient effect - sanding, inking, rolling and scraping the edges. Heather started the "Girlfriends" mini-album at the make-and-take. I just love the colours. We used the Nestabilities Circles and Labels One sets to create the shapes and an old CD on the front cover for decoration.

It's amazing what you can do in 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment