Friday, January 22, 2010

Pairie Lane

I thought I'd start the year with a photos of the best event in 2009 - my brothers wedding in Thailand. Graham and I were following the bride and groom up the beach during the photographic session and decided to take advantage of the lovely sunset.

I've used the new Prairie Lane papers from Kaisercraft and a few random leaves and a bow from Thailand. It's a simple page - but the papers are busy enough without going over-the-top! I love the way Kaisercraft papers have plenty of 'cutting out' pieces - ie the journalling tag. And who doesn't love their pearls?


This page is a reminder of a great weekend we had celebrating a friend's 30th birthday party in Hanmer. It's time to start printing out random photos and scrappin' up those fun events.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    So love both of these layouts. I love that first photo of you and Graham ... that dress you are wearing is gorgeous (ok pink is my favourite colour) but blue looks fantastic on you!
    Love seeing your creations ... and how awesome that you have made your pics bigger ... YAY xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, Liz :-)

    ReplyDelete