Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where have I been?

Well, where do I start!!

Firstly I've been buried in end-of-year paperwork. I now know why April Fools Day is the day after the 31st of March. I am the fool who put her receipts and invoices in a big pile... and now I have to sort through them all!


I have also been on a tiki-tour around Central Otago. Over Easter we had planned to go to the glaciers - but the forecast looked bad - so at the last minute we changed our plans. We headed to Fairlie for a very enjoyable round of golf and then stayed the night at the Tekapo camping ground. My parents were staying there too - so we enjoyed an evening of Quiz games!



Then we headed off the next day to Mount Cook. I knew the weather was likely to be bad - but I've never been to Mount Cook and decided we were so close it would be silly not to pop in! Sadly we only saw the lower slopes - but we enjoyed the Sir Edmond Hilary Centre and the huge Restaurant! It seemed a bit embarrassing - but I couldn't acutally tell which slope belonged to Mount Cook!



We then headed to our friends in Queenstown and visited Warbirds over Wanaka on the Sunday. What a great event! We couldn't believe the speed and noise of the F18s made!



Here's a nice picture of Mt Aspiring. It makes up for the Mount Cook disappoinment!


Afterwards was made our way to Dunedin for 2 very relaxing days with more friends and their children. What a great weekend! Here we are trying to take Mr 4 for a rollerblade!

And here is Mr 4 trying to take us for a ride!!


Since then I've been buried in paperwork. This coming week I am running 4 classes for the holiday programme... So I can't see myself getting the chance to blog much. Hopefully I'll have more time to do some crafting soon...

We've got some 'hot' new products arriving in store this week too. Check them out at www.artfulcrafts.co.nz

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had such a lovely Easter break. I had relatives here in TU for Easter weekend and my sister in law went craft browsing/shopping on Monday... I did tell her where the best place to go was, and we did expect you to be shut... so never mind! I will drag her over next time she is local! ;-)

    ReplyDelete