Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Countdown - 6 weeks to go!!!

Hi everyone. We're back from the camping weekend and I'm feeling refreshed (after a 2 hour sleep this afternoon!)

I had a great idea for a homemade gift - a Kaisercraft flourish calendar. Here's how it looks now...

It's what we call a UFO. In fact it hasn't even come out of the packaging. But luckily for you Shirl did a calendar project for you yesterday.

So I thought I would share with you the other projects that got emailed to us for the competition last week. Here's the link to them on the Gallery so you can read and make comments.

Firsty I'll let you know that the winner for this week is SUE! Thanks Sue for joining in our competitions and congratulations. We'll send the crafty pack out to you this week.

Tracey decorated this Kaisercraft Daisy Mirror in my favourite colour!

She's also had fun with this Kaisercraft Framed Clock.

Alison used her Zutter binding machine to create this notebook with a calendar on the inside. I love the bright colours - inside and out.

Sue has been creating and decorating notebooks while her daughter Xanthe (9) created the notepad and pen set. What a fun time they must have had together!
Lianne has created this lovely gift box. I wonder what's inside it? I love the use of twine. It's such a useful product.


Sherri has been busy making jam and tags. It looks yummy!

This week's theme is Stocking Stuffers and Scraps. It should be a bit of fun to see what everyone comes up with. You can create anything with your scraps (and we all have plenty of those!), or create a stocking stuffer - something your little ones might like to find in their stocking on Christmas morning...

The prize pack this week will be the new Bo Bunny papers that haven't even been loaded online yet (they'll be there by Tuesday). You'll get the paper set along with some embellies. Simply send us a picture of the week's theme by Sunday 6pm and you'll go in the draw to win the prize

Enjoy the week of posts...
:-) Liz

2 comments:

  1. What cool ideas from everyone - I really love that giftbox AND the calendar notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of stunning creative ideas from everyone....I look forward to see what the design team have created this week and what everyone else makes for this challenge....I will get started on mine tomorrow now i know what im doing

    ReplyDelete