Saturday, April 23, 2011

Treats and Travel by Tina

Hello everyone, it's Tina here.
The theme for April at Artfull Crafts is "Treats and Travel", so I thought I'd share a few layouts with you. 

Using Photoshop, I journalled on my photo before printing, and love the result. 

I take so many photos on holidays that I really need to do lots of multi-photo layouts to get them all scrapped.  I tend to keep these layouts fairly simple to showcase the photos.










I sprayed Glimmer Mist over stencils to create a subtle pattern, and to adjust the colour of my journal block.  I love the blue "water" dripping from my page.




 I printed my journalling and title onto transparencies, allowing me to share my memories of the day, whilst keeping a clean and simple style.  I painted the arrows and covered them in glitter, before applying Dimensional Magic.  The result is quite three-dimensional and beautiful in real life.






 I love this photo I took on our trip to Hervey Bay, in Queensland.

And a couple of Easter layouts.....

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter, stay safe if you are traveling.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Tina! That is alot of great pages! You have been very busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scrapping Travel Photos. It's fun putting lots of them on a page and reliving the memories. Looks like you've been to some fun places! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a fun holiday Tina. I love all your pages and you all look so happy.

    ReplyDelete