Saturday, November 24, 2012

Betsy - Christmas Gifts

Betsy here today with a couple of Christmas gifts I would like to share with you.
I really am JUST a card maker, so have really branched out in putting together a trinket box which I saw while I was over in Australia, at the Kaisercraft's retailer's day. These OTP projects are a bit of a challenge for me, but must say I did enjoy putting it together. What's your verdict ladies!








I have used Kaisercraft's Twig and Berry Christmas collection to cover the box - I love the colours in this range.
Now for a change! This next project is a post-it note holder which stands up similar to an easel card. More in my comfort zone!! I have used Authentique, Festive range papers to make this.





Well ladies, all from me today - hope you are all enjoying the fun at Artfull Crafts. There is certainly plenty of hype there at the moment and lots of goodies to be had!! We are celebrating Christmas, next Saturday, at the shop, and Liz always has a fun day organised.
Happy crafting, enjoy your day.

Betsy.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, you are amazing, i love your cards and your otp look just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete