Friday, December 21, 2012

DT Merry and Bright Goodies

Hi Everyone in Scrappy Land ....Robbi Here with some goodies I have made using the Kaisercraft
"Merry-Bright" Collection that we were all sent.
While I don't mind some of the colours and embellishments that go with the collection is is a little difficult to work with unless you have photos that compliment the collection.

I was lucky enough to have one very special photo that worked nicely as the shirt My Dad was wearing had similar colours.

Unfortunately the photo is a little hard to look at due to the fact that this was the last photo I had taken not long before my Dad died at Christmas 2006, but hey we can't always scrap the nice and cute things in the world, sometimes other things have to be scrapped to remind us that life goes in roundabouts, highs and lows and its how we accept and deal with the things that happen is how we can portray them through our scrapping....therefore I found this paper range perfect for my photo.

I also created a couple of Christmas cards....I enjoyed using the Paper range for these as they worked well in small amounts. I also used the T!m Holtz Tattered Wreath die (LOVE IT!!!) and the new Christmas Stacked Words die also from T!m Holtz.
I also used some stickles on both cards.

and the 2nd card




Thanks for taking the time to look at my creations
I wish you and your families all the happiness in the World this Christmas and look forward to catching you all next year.
Take Care and Happi Scrappin!
Robbi

No comments:

Post a Comment