Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beck - Kaisercraft Christmas Carol & Tea Party

Hi guys, how has your week been?  Mine has been the usual crazy combination of working, mothering, housewife-ing, with a soccer prizegiving on Friday night and a trip to Christchurch on Saturday thrown into the mix! Just typical - nothing planned for weeks, then everything happens at once.

Now, I was lucky enough to get a lovely pile of goodies from Liz to play with, so I could show you some of the new Kaisercraft ranges coming out.  It's my turn today to show you what I've been up to (so far!)

First of all the beautiful and very traditional looking Christmas Carol.  I used it to decorate one of the very cool Kaiser Wall Art Beyond The Page projects.  Talk about quick and easy!  Not sure how Kaiser keep coming up with so many different projects, but this has to be one of the easiest ones I have done...



I think it is the fact that in this project there are lots of large pieces to decorate, and not so many small fiddly ones.  It really is a great wee project to sink your teeth into if you haven't given Beyond The Page a go before now.  Not to mention Kaiser really knock it out of the park with their Collectables.  They make it SO easy to decorate your projects because everything is all matchy-matchy for you, so you don't have to hunt through your stash for things :)  How convenient!  (Besides, we always like a good reason to ADD to our stash, don't we? Ha ha ha!)  Liz has this down at the shop if you would like to take a closer peek.

The other range I have had a play with is a very 'me' range... Tea Party.  Pink and flowery and cupcakey and GORGEOUS!

I just happened to have in my stash of 'all-things-I-must-get-around-to-doing-one-day' a Kaisercraft wooden banner with teapots and cups and saucers.  Perfect!  




I have to say though, now that it's done, I'm not sure I want to drop it into the shop, I think it looks far too nice in my scrap room.  I will enjoy it for the weekend, and drop it into the shop on Monday.  It really is very pretty in real life, the photos almost don't do it justice.


So ladies, that's what I've been up to lately.  I'll be back later on in the month to show you some other cool projects I am working on.  For now, I'm off to bed, as we leave for Christchurch in the morning (well, in about 7 hours).  We're off to visit a friend staying at Ronald McDonald House, and to catch up with my Dad (he had eye surgery on Thursday afternoon).

Now, I'm not sure about you, but I am planning on being at the Kaiser Showcase/Midnight Madness on Friday 20th September from 6pm.  Liz tells me that you can join in some challenges and win prizes.  Yes, prizes!  See you there?

Righto - must off to bed.  Have a lovely weekend girls... 

Toodles, Beck x



1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Beck! I especially love the fence - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete