Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Christine - Gingerbread Cards

Hi there - Christine here today with some cards I have made using Kaisercraft's Gingerbread Collection....


I am usually a traditional Christmas colour person of red and green - but I really love this teal green colour in these papers.  For the first card I have made a rosette with the Tim Holtz die out of white card and before I folded it I added some red washi tape from Papervine and then added a rhinestone sparkler to the centre. I love making fishtail banners so have used them on all 3 cards - great for showing off the patterned papers.


For these 2 cards I have used this lovely Angel - she is a digi stamp from LaLa Land Crafts. I just printed her off onto white card and coloured her in with my Copics. The Merry Christmas sentiments are from the Collectables.

I have family coming to stay for a few days this week, so I might have to get them having a crafting session with me. I know a certain someone who will be happy to be let loose in my craft room. I will be taking lots of photos of the 2 little ones as well, I hope to get some cute photos to scrap!
Enjoy the rest of the holidays everyone.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment