Monday, December 30, 2013

Christine - Looking Glass Gift Cards

Hi there - Christine here.  
Today I have a set of gift cards I made using Kaisercraft's Looking Glass Collection....






I made 6 - 3x4" cards and envelopes and made a matching Gift Bag to put them in.  I used the We R Memory Keepers envelope maker and the Gift Bag Punch Board.
I think these punch boards are fantastic and I love using them.



I added some trinkets, from Papervine, tied with a bit of Bakers twine to the front of each card.  I just stamped the sentiment "for you" for each card.  This is a great way to use up some leftover patterned paper.

Well it is nearly the end of the year- just one more day! All the best for 2014 and another year of Crafting!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment