Saturday, March 8, 2014

Melissa - Kaisercraft Limelight

Happy Autumn, its Melissa here!  Its still warm here in Queenstown (after last week's Wintry snowy conditions), but we can definitely feel Autumn in the air.  I've got a layout to share made with Kaisercraft's new Limelight collection today. I'd describe Limelight as an earthy collection with lots of flora and green elements.

This collection was perfect to scrapbook this photo of my son Sam exploring the Old Lower Shotover Bridge here in Queenstown.  I love that he was interested in looking at the interpretation panels.  


I layered up several of the papers, and fussy cut the large sticker to include only a piece of it.  I bent up several of the edges for extra dimension.  Some wood veneer arrows, American Crafts Thickers for the title and some drops of mist and it was done.


You can purchase Limelight from the shop here.

Thanks for looking, I'll be back later in the month.
Melissa :)

2 comments: