Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lisa - Mister Fox layouts

Hello, hello! Lisa here again with some more layouts- this time featuring another of Kaisercraft's May releases: Mister Fox. And oh, is it ever fabulous-- it is probably one of my all-time favourite ranges to work with so far. At first glimpse the collection appears to be quite masculine-themed (it is called Mister Fox, afterall) so I figured I'd be contrary and see what kind of layout I could come up with using the more feminine aspects of the collection. You can see what I made below. :)



With a sheet of stamped and sprayed kraft cardstock as a base, I used a sheet of rose-patterned paper from the 6.5 x 6.5 pad, and paired it with a hand-torn strip from the Brave sheet. On top of that, I layered my photo and surrounded it with a variety of Collectables, elements cut from the other side of the Brave sheet, washi tape, some stamped images and a couple of wood veneers -- my newest obsession. ;) To finish off, a couple more strips of paper from the range, some bling, and that's it-- done! A couple of closer detail shots:




My second layout features one of my favourite sheets from the collection: Honourable. I absolutely love the colours and pattern of it. I paired it with a round Instagram shot of a vintage Singer sewing machine table I have in the entranceway of my home, which features an arrangement of some of my favourite things on it. Some Collectables, hand-cut graphic elements from the Brave sheet, some Kaiser flowers, ribbon, brads, bling  and a veneer cogwheel add the finishing touches.


A closer look:

  


The final layout I made showcases the masculine side of the range: I used a black and white shot of my husband, and paired it with papers featuring some bold graphic elements, as well as some Collectables, veneer shapes and washi tape. 



And a couple of closer shots:




Mister Fox is in store now,  so you can see for yourself how very lovely (and versatile!) it is. If you purchase the entire collection, it's currently 15% off.  Why not treat yourself, in preparation for all those winter crafting days when it's grey and wet outside. :)

As always, thanks so much for looking, and I hope you found some inspiration!

Cheers,
Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment