Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Melissa - Kaisercraft Mistletoe

Hello!  Its Melissa here and I'm back with some Christmas inspiration for you today.  I got to work with Kaisercraft's new Mistletoe collection, which is fun and colourful.  The papers are lovely, and if the A sides are too "themey", the B sides are perfect.

I decided to scrap a whole pile of photos that I had left from our Christmas in 2012.  If you know me well you'll know that Christmas in our family isn't about the presents, but is about celebrating our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  However, my Mother in law had taken these photos of the presents being opened, and as I had already scraped other pages about the day, I thought Project Life style would be the best way to scrap these photos.

The pocket page protector (and Winter sun) always makes it difficult to get good photos, even with my DSLR so any advice is welcome.


I used the papers, cut apart sheets, collectables and stickers to embellish my pockets.  I trimmed all my photos down so that I could feature patterned paper behind each photo.


Thanks for looking.  You can see close up photos on my blog, and you can purchase the Mistletoe collection in the online shop here.

See you in September!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Great pages. A tip for photographing pocket pages is leave the photos/ cards neatly on top to photograph, then put them in afterwards. That way you don't get the glare from the plastic.

    ReplyDelete