Monday, September 29, 2014

Betsy - Yuletide Cards

Betsy here this morning to share some of the Yuletide cards that I put together for the Artfull Craft's Kaiser release, which was a few Fridays ago. Christmas cards seem to be the order of the day and this is one collection that was not difficult to use. As I have said before, I am rather fond of all vintage style papers and this is no exception. The colours are just super! Here's the reveal ladies.














That's it today ladies - do hope I have given you some ideas for your Christmas cards. Not many days now 'til SANTA arrives!!! I must admit I do prefer making cards without the Christmas gentleman, but sometimes you just have to fall in line with what's required! My arm gets twisted you know and I really am a push-over, as Lizzie would say!!

This collection is available at Artfull Crafts but I must say, you will have to be in quick.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, happy crafting to all and many blessings,

Betsy.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always, Miss Betsy. The gold glitter bow is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine - those bows are fun to make using the envelope maker. Love and blessings, Betsy.

      Delete