Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Christine S. - Time Machine

Hi there, Christine S. here.  How's your week so far? We had some pea-sized hail for a few minutes the other day on a sunny winter afternoon.  My little one was quite amused & ended up eating a couple of ice while I was rushing to get all my washing from the line.  She's so curious & hilarious...so adorable.

Today I'm posting a couple of Father's Day cards featuring the awesome Time Machine collection by Kaisercraft.  I love the touches of teal against the black & brown shades of this collection, very fitting for masculine projects.  Here's the first card:

Father's Day Card

The Steam Engine paper is the base & the inspiration of the layers of this card.  I've cut out some images from the Clocks & Coggler papers, then added a piece of acetate & cog from the collectables.

007

It's all finished off with some die cut tools added through some rope.  You can request the My Favourite Things Tool Charms die at the shop.  Next is a mixed media card:

Celebrate Your Day

I've used a thick black cardstock as a base.  Some pieces are cut out from the Hour Glass, Coggler & Gadget papers, then layered among some cogs from the sticker sheet & collectables.

011

Have you seen the Artfull Embellies yet? There's a good variety at the shop, & in here I've added the Navy Waxed Cord, Silver Ball Chains Silver Wood Saw.

Get transported back in time with beautifully detailed timepieces from the Time Machine collection, so do check it out here.  It's perfect for any Father's Day (which is just around the corner) projects.  Thanks so much for dropping by & enjoy the rest of your week!

Until Then,

Christine S.




No comments:

Post a Comment