Thursday, January 14, 2016
Artfull Crafts Design Team Call Out 2016
DESIGN TEAM CALLOUT 2016!
Do you LOVE crafting?! We are after some enthusiastic people to join our Design Team. We’re looking for card-makers, scrappers and beyond-the-page addicts.
To be considered we’d like to see a range of your abilities, so please submit 3-4 original projects that you think showcase a wide range of skills along with your ability to use different products. Work to your strengths and interests (eg. If you are exclusively a card-maker then feel free to just submit cards.)
Benefits to joining our Team:
1) Free stock sent regularly for you to play with (with a particular focus on Kaisercraft, but not exclusively.)
2) Generous store discounts.
3) Opportunities to join in, design and teach classes
4) A fun, relaxed opportunity to be creative!
The successful applicants would be required to:
1) Create 2-3 blog posts a month
2) Upload photos to the Pinterest Account and Facebook (Don’t stress, we’ll teach you how!)
3) Periodically send creations to us for display in the shop.
4) Be actively involved in Artfull Crafts competitions and challenges and promoting us on Social Media.
1) Please either send your original projects to Artfull Crafts 24 George Street, Timaru by Friday 29th January 2016 (they will be returned to you after the process is complete), or email a series of good quality photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We intend to announce the successful applicants by Friday 12th February.
3) Please include the Submission Form and include it with the application (email or post)
4) We don’t mind if you are on another Design Team, but would ask that work completed for us not appear on other Forums and Galleries etc without our permission.
Please also email us a photo of yourself. This will be put on the website if you are the successful applicant – so make sure you like it!! Please do this by the submission date.
Many thanks for considering joining our team. We look forward to your application and thank you in advance for the time spent preparing it.