Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Betsy Clark - Design Team Intro

I feel sure by now, you will all be fed up of seeing me here - there's one thing I can say about Liz and Graham though, they sure have persev
erance!! Yes, I am still part of this amazing team and I must say I have enjoyed the journey for a number of years now, too old to remember how many!

My very supportive husband and I retired to Geraldine 10 years ago, from a farming background in the Catlins. We have four amazing adult children, who with their husbands and wife have given us 10 amazing grandchildren, and my how we love them all. They are the best family in the whole wide world!!

Crafts I'm addicted to?
Hand crafts have always been a major part of my life ( the hands work much better than the brain!!) Patch working would be my first love but card making is not far behind, having been involved with it now for approximately 30 years. Although having tried various avenues, like scrap booking, off the page projects etc, I still seem to revert back to cards but I must admit I do enjoy viewing all the lovely projects that are produced by some very talented ladies and men.

My style would be classed as OTT to some people. I love the vintage look, fussy, with lots of flowers bling etc.  I do enjoy making different folding cards and interactive ones.



Where do I find inspiration?
Inspiration is found wherever one looks and there is so much talent out there. Just by looking at some of the beautiful papers for sale now, can stimulate my creative juices. Pinterest would be my favourite go-to site to see all the wonderful projects that are made by some talented ladies. A big thanks to Pinterest.





My favourite companies...
I would have to say Kaisercraft is one of my all time favourite companies and they have been so very good to me, even to calling a collection after me. Betsy's Couture is stunning and is still a firm favourite with me. I just had to share a card here made with collection - don't you agree it's fabulous?



Graphic 45 brings out some gorgeous ranges - I just collect it and do find it very hard to cut into. No doubt, some of you ladies can relate to that one as well! Bo Bunny, Prima, Couture Creations - there is just too many to name. Think I may be addicted to all things pretty! Another of my addictions would have to be dies - it is very hard to resist all the lovely ones that come onto the market, my mind goes into overdrive when I see a new one in the shop, as Juanita would verify!






As usual, I am looking forward to another year with Liz and Graham ( they're more like another son and daughter now!! ) at Artfull Crafts, sharing it with an amazing Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment