Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lisa - Sea Breeze layouts

Hi there. :) Today I have a couple of layouts featuring Kaisercraft's Sea Breeze range, which would have to be one of my recent favourites. The colours and designs are great, and it has been really popular with both the Design Team as well as customers! :)



I started with a base of chocolate brown cardstock, upon which I added some spatters of white Tim Holtz ink. It's a nice opaque one, and dried fairly quickly which is useful when you don't have a heat gun. (I don't have a heat gun- just a wallpaper stripper which tends to singe things. Ask me how I know this. ha! Note to self:  BUY A HEAT GUN.)

Ahem. Moving on. I added my photo, then layered some of the Lake and Raindrop papers at the bottom of it, tearing the edges of them to add a little dimension. On the right, I added some of the flower Collectables which I fussy-cut to remove the excess white border, as well as one of the leaves, and a couple of tags, stapling the "with love" sentiment to one of them as well as adding a small strip of sparkly gold washi tape.


On the top right, I added a die-cut doily (kindly supplied to me by Juanita, so if you'd like to know which one it is, you can ask her!), and another of the Collectables with some aqua rhinestones added to it. And that's it! :)



The second layout starts off with a base of cream cardstock this time, upon which I attached a sheet of the Sea design paper from the small paper pad.  On top of that, I added a piece of the Waterfall paper, which I embossed using the Kaisercraft Circles embossing folder- the design matches the paper perfectly.


Another die-cut doily (thanks, Juanita!) is behind my photograph, and adds another layer of texture to everything. You can see a closer view of the nice mix of textures in the picture below:


I then added a cluster of embellishments in the form of fussy-cut flowers & leaves from the Collectables and the Waterlily sheet, a circular sentiment, and a die-cut vine flourish. A spatter of teal spray and it was all done. :)



Again, thanks for looking, and I'll see you again soon. :)

Cheers,
 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment