Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Vonni - Christmas Wishes





Did you know that there are only 80 days until Christmas?

Every year I swear I'm going to get in early, purchase a few gifts, make a few cards and I never seem to get there. Well, not in 2016!! I have just purchased and wrapped my first gift. Go me!!

Today, I am sharing a bottle tag that I've made using Christmas Wishes by Kaisercraft.




This is such a pretty Christmas collection. Pastel pinks, blues, purples and greens, with a bit of antique gold thrown in. Beautiful baubles, gold doilies and the sweetest little sentiments.

The bottle tag, which comes with it's own little pocket, was cut on my Silhouette Cameo with a file from the Silhouette Online store. I used the Christmas Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad and a few flowers from my stash.

Much nicer than a wine bag from the dollar store. Don't you think?




Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment