Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday Scrapping (on Monday!) & New Theme - "Family and Friends"!

Hi Everyone and welcome to Monday Scrapping. There is no featured Guest Designer today, but coming up in the next few weeks we have ladies who have designed for Cheery Lynn Dies, Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye to name but a few! This week I wanted to focus on the Design Team and their recent blog-posts AND of course we are launching our new theme!

Liz and Lowri have also submitted entries to the Kaisercraft Design Team Callout. It would be AWESOME if you could offer your support and leave them a comment :-)

Liz's entry - http://artfullcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/04/liz-gregorys-kaisercraft-design-team_30.html 
Lowri's entry - http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/2011/04/kaisercraft-design-team-2011-2012.html


Weekly Round-Up
All of the Design Team have posted since our last round-up - so let's take a quick closer look!










New Theme Launch
It's time to launch our new Blog Theme and Blog Challenge - and until the end of May the theme will be

☼♫☺FAMILY AND FRIENDS ☼♫☺

Once again - this theme is designed to be VERY broad - we want to see anything and everything to do with family and friends! This theme also encompasses Mothers Day - so put on your thinking caps and start creating.
I will be showcasing our sketch later in the week so you have some additional inspiration!

Entering the Challenge 

Your entry to the challenge can be either along our theme of "Family and Friends" OR it can be using the sketch OR of course it can be both!

To enter the challenge - send a picture of your project to the Design Team. You can send us as many entries as you like. We will be featuring all entries later in the month. Did you see the entries for last month's challenge here? There were some beautiful creations and congratulations to Ngaere on winning! We are really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with over the next few weeks!

More later in the week....

2 comments:

  1. Gee we had some great work this month ladies!! this next theme has got me VERY excited!!! I just LOVE my "Family & Friends"
    ~Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...I've just realised you're situated in one of my favourite places in the world - Timaru - Central Otago is where my (Cotter) paternal family originated and I love it there...hence now I'm a follower (referred by Tina Connolly) and I've emailed my 'family and friends' LO today too. Tx for the challenge and I'm looking forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete