I just love flowers so it was no suprise that I went a bit mad with embellishments on this one.
My inspiration for the frame came from a little saying that was in Prima's Romance novel papers which said "10 things I will never forget" so with that in mind Hubby and I came up with "10 things we will never forget" about our children.
1. We will never forget the days that each of our children were born and how on each of those days our lives changed completely & forever.
2. We will never forget that you will never know how much we love you until you have children of your own to love.
3. We will never forget your favourite blankies as you needed these to comfort you and you loved them so much they all wore out.
4. We will never forget how we say “i love you to the moon and back infinity times infinity, infinity times”
5. We will never forget the times that each of you have cried and you have needed a cuddle from mummy and daddy to make it all better.
6. We will never forget the pitter patter of little feet into our bedroom at night and the cuddles we have until the morning light.
7. We will never forget your favourite toys that became part of our family just because of you.
8. We will never forget the times when you have been sick and even though we were doing everything we could we felt helpless to help you.
9. We will never forget your smiles and laughter as those are the days that it felt like the sun was shining – even though there could have been a storm outside.
10. We will never forget that you are our children and whatever you do we will always be there for you – we will never forget as you three are the reason for our lives.
So that was that - tears all around the place followed by the biggest hugs :)
And before I forget - here is a photo of the finished creation :)