Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tracy - Butterfly Kisses Milk Cartons


Hello, Tracy here showing you my very first creation for Artfull Crafts. I was thrilled to pieces when Liz sent me the new October Collection from Kaisercraft - Butterfly Kisses to play with and I knew right away that I wanted to make milk cartons and holder for a special little girl who's birthday is coming up. The brightness of the collection also fits in well with this months challenge - spring fling.


Along with Butterfly Kisses 6x6 pad I have also used Layered Chipboard from the same collection. I must admit I have never used layered chipboard before and was surprised how they finished the carton of perfectly.


So, that's me done for my very first post here. I hope you have enjoyed it and that I have given you some inspiration.


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift idea. Would look great in Christmas papers too - now theres an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of these papers and chipboard! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew that milk cartons could be so cute - love the idea. Filled with chocolates?

    ReplyDelete