Friday, January 17, 2014

Key to My Heart with Sharon

Hi All.

Today I am here to show you what I have been up to with a GORGEOUS paper collection by Kaisercraft
called Key to my Heart

This is at first glance a very "girly" paper range, but I wanted to show you that you can still use beautiful papers to create stunning layouts of the men and boys in your life!

First up, a layout of my daughter and I. Lots of layers in this one....( my "thing" at the moment)Again I used a texture paste in the background through one of the heidi swapp stencils, then added these superb Kaiser clear background stamps  over the top in a haphazard fashion!  A few squirts with the ColorShine, and the back ground is done. Then its just a matter of layering up some papers, the photo and some flowers and lace! and I can the page done! Love the rub on word sentiment I have used on this page. There are heaps to choose from from the Kasier range to suit any theme.

This second page is one of the boys!!! A splatter of spray in the background, a handstitched circle, and a layered mantle piece to prop up the photos of my handsome boys! I don't have a problem using flowers on my pages of my guys.....after all , some of the best landscape gardeners are blokes aren't they! 

Hope you enjoyed the pages today! Get some of those flowers out of your stash, and put them on a page you would not usually use them on.....you may be surprised at the final outcome

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment