Thursday, January 9, 2014

Michelle - Kaiser Art of Life ...

Happy New Year!
 
I am excited about the coming year and have a list of resolutions related to my scrapbooking and Project Life style albums ... I might just have to camp out in my scrap space all year!
 
One of my resolutions which I started before the beginning of the year was to try using different papers/products that I wouldn't normally. When I saw a sneak peek of Kaiser's January collection Art of Life I knew that this was a great collection to start with. I normally prefer brighter papers, but the black and white patterns intrigued me and it did no disappoint, this is a truly beautiful collection!
 
This first layout incorporates layers of the patterned papers on turquoise cardstock, add a bit of bling, a few flowers etc and a selfie of me ... I love the result!
 

I followed the same idea of layering with the second layout, this time with a red cardstock as the background. I printed my photo black and white to blend in with the overall look of the page.


So what are your scrap related resolutions for this year?

Are there any Pocket Scrapbookers out there? Check out the latest newsletter for a 20% discount on pocket scrapping products.

No comments:

Post a Comment