Saturday, July 26, 2014

Michelle - Kaiser Bow & Arrow

Love love love this latest collection from Kaiser! The subtle colours and fabulous patterns make these papers so easy to play with!

This layout was created using a strip of the Chevron die-cut paper, and papers from the 6.5x6.5 pad. Added to that is a title cut on my silhouette, and a couple of the collectables.


Aren't those collectables so cute! Just perfect for adding a little something extra to a layout.


This is the Silhouette cut title - a freebie from Heidi Swapp. Have you seen that Artfull Crafts now stock Silhouette Cameo machines? This is the first electronic cutting machine I have invested in and I have to say I'm having a lot of fun cutting cute titles and shapes for my layouts (not to mention bits for the kids school projects too!).


And here are some cute cards that I made with more of the collectables combined with papers from the 6.5x6.5 pad ...




And just a reminder about the June/July challenge ... complete a layout with the theme 'selfie' and you could be in to win! Check out all the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment