I chose of realized a frame as my daughter, Katlynn. I used a frame in special shape " ScrapIdées " and the collection " Kaisercraft ", "Pitter Patter". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Any goshawk, I stuck of the white lace of Calais.
I used a rubberstamp "Magnolia Ink".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
The title is a chipboard. I covered it at first with "Gesso" then with pink paint. Then, I added a big layer of "Crackles".
In the corner top-left of the photo, I stuck a knot realized with a wide ribbon cremate. Then, I added the following flowers:
- Big white flower (50 mm).
- Big white rose with the pale pink heart (30 mm).
- Big white rose with the dark pink heart (30 mm).
- Blue flowers of cherry tree.
- Rosebuds whites.
They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
I added a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".
Leaves are die-cuts realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
To finish, here and there, I added die-cuts "Butterflies" of two different sizes realized with dies two " Joy! Craft ". On their body, I stuck half a pink pearly pearl.
And here is for the explanations!
I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!