Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christine - Rustic Harmony Cards

Hi there Christine here with a couple of cards using Kaisercraft's Rustic Harmony.....



This Collection is beautiful with lovely colours and papers.  The patterned papers I have used are from the paper pad, the patterns are smaller which is great for cards and also there are 3 or 4 specialty papers in the pad. I cut out the frames from cream cardstock with a favourite die of mine - Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight. Then I layered up various Butterfly dies with the patterned paper - I used Spellbinders die -Wonderful Wings and the MFT dienamics -Butterflies.  Easy to add in some pieces from the Collectables pack which I find great to use, and a bit of bling and you are done!

TFL!

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment