Monday, May 25, 2015

Christine B - Back To Basic Mini Album

Hi there Christine here, I am back with a small mini album today, using Kaisercraft's Back To Basic Papers......
 Here is the front cover.

 1st page opens upwards with 2 pockets to put tags in.

 2nd page opens to the right then righthand flap opens up.

 3rd page opens right and out with a pocket to put tags in.

 The last page opens down and the flap on the right is the back cover.

 It will then fit nicely into this box with a lid!

I used the kraft and seabreeze papers from this Collection and also the 6x4 cards.  I made the album from one piece of white cardstock. Here is a utube video showing you how to make it. These papers didn't come with any Collectables but I was able to use last March's All that Glitters ones to embellish with. It is surprising what you can mix & match with Kaisercraft collections! I made the box using the WRMK giftbag punch board, I just didn't do the scoring on the sides and just adjusted my measurements to fit the album.The lid is just slightly bigger so fits over the bottom part easily.
So there you go, I am on a bit of a mini album roll at the moment - thanks to Debbie A and Liz. Have you seen the mini album Liz is doing for SENZ? I think she will have it available as a kit for those who can't make it as well. 

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine










No comments:

Post a Comment