Sunday, May 10, 2015

Christine S. - Say Aloha

Hi there, Christine S. here.  Happy Mother's Day to all moms! I hope you're being spoiled & pampered today.  I'm having an awesome one, as my family has let me sleep in this morning, such a treat for me since motherhood started.  Then I woke up to a table set with pink roses & the smell of butter & freshly cooked pancakes with berries & maple syrup on top.  If only every morning can be like this.  We're having a nice relaxing day & I thought I'd post a layout I finished last night featuring the new super fun Say Aloha collection. 



Flamingo Stand

Here's my daughter & niece showing us how to do the flamingo stand.  The Tiki Hut specialty paper was cut in half & layered on top of each other on the Island paper.



035

I've used the sun rays on the Geo Quarters template with a gel medium, then some splash of Marigold (Tattered Angels) glimmer mist was added.



028

I've altered the Kaiser Alpha Chipboards by painting them black, then embossing the top.


021

Some Frangipani flowers, & fun Stickers Collectables are added throughout the photo for the finishing touches.  Remember you get a FREE pack of Frangipani flowers for every $20 you spend at the Artfull Crafts shop, so don't forget to pop that in your shopping cart!


Perhaps you've got some tropical vacation photos that need scrapping, or if you're wanting some fun & colorful flamingos, sunny & tropical touches to your creations...then check out the Say Aloha collection.  You get a 15% off discount for the full Say Aloha collection, & 10% off the full Paper collection.  Thanks for popping in, & have a great Mother's Day! :)


Cheers,


Christine S.




No comments:

Post a Comment