Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland...Robbi here

with this weeks themed item that I have created for you
So the theme is "Gift" - instantly I started thinking about exploding boxes and covered goods but then I remembered seeing a folded gift that I thought "PERFECT" for this theme. It is very easy and can have lots of photos added for the Grandparents, In Laws, Friends, or even that special Teacher
And incase you didn't realise I am in love with the Kaisercraft collection Silver Bells so again I have used this for this project.
 This is what my "Gift" looks like from the front - I have used some of the larger chipboard flowers from the collectables  pack along with a doily, silver netting and ribbon. I also double punched a strip for along the centre
Hook the flap under the larger flower or what ever you have to hold it down

 
Very carefully unhook the flap and get ready to reveal the inside
Wella! this is what the inside looks like, I have left plenty of room for photos and journaling  but adding tags to the pockets and along the left side flap I have cut a strip (kind of like a photo strip) and then cut 3 squares from the center I have lifted these just slightly so to give a little definition. Again I have used goodies from the Collectables pack. If you wanted you could always put another photo on the "Merry Christmas" panel
 
 
This is a closeup of the pockets showing the 3 large watercolour tags from the Prima pads
 
 
Finally this is the side view. I have created this gift using 2 pieces of cardstock and it is 6 3/4 wide and when unfolded is about 17" long.
The papers I have used are as follows:- Good Tidings, Wonderland, Baubles, Joy - all from the Silver Bells Collection
along with some Bo Bunny Double Dot Vintage Blue cardstock

Well that's it from me in the meantime....I am away now to work on next weeks theme
hope you have had a enjoyable time catching up on all the goodies the Design Team is bringing you and are having a go at some of them for yourself.
Take Care and
Happi Scrappin'

"Robbi"





 



1 comment: