Friday, December 18, 2015

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland....Robbi here

A week away from the big day.......Are you sorted - Prezzies bought and wrapped, turkey in freezer ready for thawing, stuffing prepared and of course who could forget the Christmas Pomp with real custard and money hiding inside.....
My answer to that is NO!!!
This year we are having a very quiet Christmas but I cant wait for it....The kids are all going to be with their respective partners Families and then they are coming to us in Cromwell sometime during the afternoon and we will have a BBQ tea
so probably not turkey but nice yummi steak and salads and Trevor's world famous (well it is in our family) Cheesecake with lollycake base. Then we will do our secret santa prezzie swop and indulge in a few celebratory drinks.

Anyway the theme this week for the challenge was Tags...I have made 2 one a little bit cute and the other one of my favourite styles nice and messy and lots of muslin and straw flowers and gesso.

I have used the Large Prima tags for both these tags

I made this fun little tag (although its not that small) I have used the wonderful collection from Kaisercraft that I have used a bit during these games - SILVER BELLS and one of my favourite little boy pics
I wonder what he is wishing for....

and this is my favourite of all time...its well and truly "Robbied" lots of layers , muslin and straw along with the usual flourish die cuts and flowers                                                      

Here is a close up of the centre of the tag, I have used a very large Poinsettia removed the yucky yellow stamens and added white ones then covered them in stickles to make them pop
The paper I have used for this is from the Kaisercraft Holy Night collection - this paper was Star
and I have layered it twice
How are your tags going for the challenge, hopefully this post has given you a couple of ideas
 
I will be back for one last post next week for 2015 and hopefully by then you are relaxed and ready to celebrate the festive season.....above all remember to enjoy the time with family and friends but PLEASE be safe we want you back next year.
Love to all and best wishes xxx
Robbi


 


No comments:

Post a Comment