Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Betsy - A Box Book

Betsy here this morning to share a little something, which I have moved out of my comfort zone to produce. It does one good to do that sometimes and I must admit I enjoyed the challenge that Liz set. When at SENZ last year, I bought this chipboard kit from Jo, at Imagineif and I put it together using, yes, my all time favourite collection from Kaisercraft, Betsy's Couture. The instructions were very easily followed, even for me being a visual person! Of course, Liz has put together completely different papers etc, hence the resulting box is quite different. Love to know your thoughts ladies.




Closed.



Close up of the front flower arrangement.




The photo showing the book opened.

This is a photo of the original one I made some time back, just to to let you see the way things can look so different using other collections.




Remember to keep checking on the Artfull Crafts blog, also view what the Design Team are up to. There are some lovely things being produced by some very talented ladies.

All today, until next time happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

3 comments: