Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Vonni - Kaisercraft 'Old Mac' Range

Some of my family's best weekends have been spent on our friends farm. The fresh air. The wide open spaces.

Kaisercraft Old Mac was the perfect collection to use for the 2 layouts I am going to share with you today.


I love a layout that I can complete in less than half an hour. The Kaisercraft Collectable Embellishments were fun to work with. Little quotes, farm animals. I loved the horseshoes!!  


The sticker sheet that comes included in the Old Mac Paper Pack is fantastic for adding that little something extra to your layouts and is handy if you're not too big on journalling (I'm really trying to get better, I promise).


Love, love, love the denim look paper in this collection!! The rusty corrugated iron paper is pretty awesome too. Then there's the flannel, the cowhide... Too many favourites!!


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment