Monday, March 6, 2017

Farewell from Michelle

Hello all!

I can’t believe my term on the Artfull Crafts Design Team has come to end - this last year has certainly flown by so quickly, and I have loved my time on the team. Thank you to all of you who have followed me throughout the year – your support and comments have been greatly appreciated. And to Liz – always so bubbly and supportive – it’s been a great year thank you. Receiving our DT packs was like Christmas – besides the paper ranges, we always got all these lovely extra embellishments and bits to complement each range.

Looking back to a year ago, this was one of the first layouts I did – and definitely one of my favourites (Kaisercraft Coastal Escapes)





And then the exploding box – I so thoroughly enjoyed putting this one together, and the love received from everyone on this one, was awesome – thank you! (Kaisercraft Peek-a-boo)





And last but not least, the last layout I created for the design team, also a favourite of mine, and again so much love received from everyone on this one. Thank you! (Kaisercraft UBud)




(Haha) .. notice the trend here – all the favourites are in shades of blue….. J

So the next step for me, as the expression goes “when one door closes, another door opens” – and I have been fortunate enough to have been selected on the creative team 2017 for White … with 1. This is a monthly challenge site, and I would love to see some of your creations on their blog using that colour of the month!

I do also have a blog, and would love for you to stay in touch. "My Most Scrappiest Corner"

Again, thank you all for your amazing and wonderful support!


Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment