Monday, February 27, 2017

Vonni - Farewell & Thank You

Hi there. Vonni here for the last time as part of the Artfull Crafts Design Team. The last year has really flown by and I have had the opportunity to play with some amazing Kaisercraft products.

I am mostly a scrapbooker, my style is very simple, but with the awesome Design Team kits I received, I was encouraged to branch out a bit more.

My favourite project from my time on the team was one of my first projects. Using the Storybook range by Kaisercraft and my Silhouette Cameo I made a Book Box which now sits next to my bed and holds a few little keepsakes.



Something that I always planned on doing but never got around to doing, was making my own cards. With inspiration and encouragement from the other Design Team members, I did just that and will continue to do so now I'm getting the knack for it.

This one is my favourite using the Sea Breeze range by Kaisercraft.


I'd like to thank Liz and the team at Artfull Crafts and my fellow Design Team members. It was a great group to be a part of and I hope to see you when the Artfull Crafts Roadshow comes to Wellington!

Thank you also to the readers and followers of the Artfull Crafts blog and Facebook Page.

Happy Crafting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment