Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christine - Bonjour Layouts

Bonjour! Christine here.
Today I am taking you on a trip to Paris with my daughter, Leanne! She was over there last year in August - travelling around Europe by herself ( oh my!!) on Bus-About, but she meet up with lots of people doing the same. (She is now safely back here in NZ!)
When I saw these Bonjour papers from Kaisercraft I knew they would be perfect to scrap some photos for Leanne to put in her album. So I have been waiting patiently since July to use them.
 A Week In Paris
This LO uses the Bonjour Mairie paper, I have cut around the flower border and glued it on to the cardstock. Adding a Butterfly, a Labels 4-stamped with a Justrite Greetings from Paris stamp, Seam binding and 2 hat pins I have made.  I have also used the spellbinders  fleur de lis border and the Parisian Accents border and used the negative, left over bit, from it to put my title on. I also added some kaisercraft rubons.
Sacre Coeur
This LO is of the beautiful Sacre Coeur at Montmartre. I have used the Madeleine paper and the Merci speciality paper.   I have used the journal tags to put the journalling strips on. The letters from the sticker sheet were used for my title. I love those kaisercraft pearl flourishes!  The post mark is from Dusty Attic.

Louvre
Love these photos of the Louvre, Leanne said everyone was taking their photo this way!
Here I have used the Mairie paper, the Notre-Dame paper and the Merci speciality paper. Then I have added some pieces from the Sticker sheet as accents and for my title. Some rubons and a pearl flourish complete it.

Paris By Night
The Eiffel Tower lit up at night, an amazing sight seen from a lot of places around Paris.
My focus here was to use the Dusty Attic Eiffel tower, the paper I used as the base is Provence  . I kept the border along the bottom - love that Kaisercraft do add those borders. My journalling is on a journal tag and my title on a banner of various Bonjour papers from the 6x6 pad - the prints are smaller so great for something like this. A few butterflies cut out and embellished with rhinestones finish it.

Thanks for coming on this'trip' to Paris with me and I look forward to showing you cards from the leftovers! But that wont be until after our Christmas Countdown which starts soon!

TFL

Have a great day and happy crafting.

Christine




2 comments:

  1. Great job Christine - you did a lovely job of showcasing these papers!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour to you too Christine ! Aren't travel based projects just the best ?

    ReplyDelete