Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Christine - Madison Avenue Square Cards

Hi there Christine here with some cards to show you.

I have been seeing a lot of square cards around lately - Betsy and Louise make them. I was always put off them as I didn't have envelopes to put them in - tried making my own, but they weren't great. So once Liz started stocking square envelopes,  I started to try my hand at square cards and now I am hooked. These cards are 5 3/4 " x 5 3/4" in size.

For this collection of cards I have used the My Minds Eye Lost & Found -Madison Avenue 6x6 papers.  They have a French  theme to them and have helped me to wait patiently for the Kaisercraft Bonjour collection to come out!

On these cards I have used Bakers twine, Rhinestones, the Martha Stewart small Butterfly punch, the paper rosette die, seam binding and I even used one of my peelcraft silver flourishes( just for you Vicki!)
My challenge now is to find/make a box to put my collection of cards in, along with their envelopes, to give as a gift to someone - will have to work on that!

TFL!

Happy Crafting
Christine

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Christine. I love the pink & black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Christine. I LOVE the banner on the second one down!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEELCRAFT! What was Vicki thinking!! Hehe! Well done Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderfully chic in pink and black !

    ReplyDelete