Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lindsey - Bella - Love You layout

Hi - Lindsey here with my final Bella layout. The photos are from the night in May when we had the glorious Supermoon. My daughter phoned me and said "go outside and look at the moon - it's awesome!". I ran around like a thing demented looking for my camera,  dragged everybody outside and I did my best in the gathering gloom to get some photos. Night photos are not exactly my forte but I did manage to get a few interesting ones. This is my son and his new fiance so the quote from the child's book of the same name was a no-brainer really. The papers are from Bella's "Wedding" range and they have gorgeous gold hearts and gold polka dots on them though you might not be able to make that out from my photo. The Bella chipboard letters are also gold.




And here's a closeup of the cluster.



Hope you like it.

Lindsey
x

2 comments: