Friday, June 29, 2012

Lowri - Ruby Rock-It Projects

Hi Everyone - Lowri here

I am Guest Designing today for the Ruby Rock-It blog and I am using the fabulous Vintedge Collection. I am from the UK so I was really keen to work with these fabulous prints! Here are the first of my projects I shared and I have more to come over the weekend.

Travel Album


This blank chipboard album from Maya Road was the perfect base for this fun, blank travel album. The pages are all ready embellished ready for the recipient to just add their own photos.


I covered all the pages with the paper, and added embellishments making it a really simple project for a non-crafter to complete. Where an embellishment overlaps the photo area – I was careful to only put adhesive outside that area to make sure photos can easily be slid underneath. Love Card This double sided heart paper was a real treat to find in this collection. I have created a simple tri-fold card (you can see a template on my blog here) and embellished it using elements from the collection.

For the 3-d heart I die cut a heard from several layers of adhesive chipboard and wrapped some of the paper twine around the outside.



There are heaps of sentiments on the stickers – suitable for any occasion and there are also lots of chipboard pieces with some fabulous design elements.

Gift Box



This folded paper box was created using the Flourish paper with a plain paper base. (I have a tutorial for making this on my blog here) I went to town with the embellishments - but the recipient can easily keep the box after cutting the twine to get into the gift!

Treat Bag

I made this as a fun little gift for my mother when she looks after my kids. It has some band-aids, panadol and a small bottle of vodka inside – just for emergencies!!

Embellishments
These little spools holding the twine were just too cute to ignore. I wrapped some paper round them and I know I will find a use for them sometime! The paper in the collection pack was perfect for folding too – so I made a few flowers – they always come in handy for decoration too - see my full tutorial on how to make them here.

Hope you have enjoyed these - please leave a comment or email me with any questions
 Lowri :-)

1 comment:

  1. These are just awesome Lowri. You really hit it out of the park with Vintedge

    ReplyDelete