Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sandy - Indie Chic Layout


Hope you're enjoying our Favourite Colours challenge this month. I am having a great time designing with this theme. Today's layout continues with the colour palette I shared in last week's Remember 4ever project. Brown, yellow and red appear again while the grey is replaced with a muted green. 



The Bouquet paper from MME's Indie Chic collection is dominant on the page containing three of the four colours in my palette. Brown is introduced through the inked alphas of my title and a Kaisercraft resin flower. To balance the floral cascade I used a series of red and yellow pattern blocks on the bottom. Since the photos were taken in New Zealand, a bold black and white chevron frame seemed appropriate as it mimics a traditional Maori motif. 



I am having a giveaway of Ruby Rock-It's brand new Decoupage products my blog. Just hop over here and leave me a comment.


Supplies : MME Indie Chic (Direction Brocade & Layered Sticker, Adventure BouquetRic Rac & Brad & Label Sticker, Travel StripesChipboard, Relax TitleBorder Sticker), Best Creation Chipboard Alpha, Kaisercraft Resin Flower Orchid, Maya Road Organza Rose Ribbon, pearl top push pin

No comments:

Post a Comment