Saturday, November 16, 2013

Michelle - Heidi Swapp Mixed Company

Hello everybody, Michelle here showcasing for some creations for the Hedi Swapp Centre Stage.
As long as I have been scrapping I have followed the adventures of Heidi Swapp - from the CK magazines I used to buy each month, to her blog including her time in China - I have also loved buying and creating with products she has released over the years.
 
Today my creations are all using 6x6 papers from the Mixed Company collection ...
 
Firstly teamed up with some white cardstock is my first layout 'Moments' ... the circle frame is from the Color Magic range ... finished off with a little hand stitching ...
 



And here is my second layout 'Twenty12' ... featuring a family photo taken last year ... the title blocks were all part of a 6x6 paper that I cut up ...


A quick card ...


And a fun 6x6 layout also featuring some products from the Color Magic range that I coloured using mists in my stash ...

Hope you all have a great weekend and manage to sneak in some crafting somewhere.

Be sure to check back regularly as the team have a great leadup to Christmas planned, and there are some gorgeous new releases coming up from Kaiser Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment