Friday, June 5, 2009

Habit not yet formed...


I really should have blogged in the past week! It's such fun but somehow I just didn't get around to it. And we all know that I won't be able to next week... (Off to Aussie for the Kaisercraft product release...)

Anyway, I had such fun in the weekend. My friend and I went to a 10am-10pm scrapday at Scrapbook Art in Christchurch. Allanah is so lovely and she runs a great crop day! I was so busy leading up to the day that I never got any projects organised - so I decided to work on Kaisercraft albums and projects. I managed to paint and paper 5 of them! (Some day in the future I'll add the photos and the fun stuff!).

I really love the Handbag and photoframe completed with American Crafts papers . The rest are copies from the Kaisercraft designers! They will look lovely hanging in my shop as samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment