Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shame on me!

Well, I'm not sure where the last 10 days have gone - but it appears I haven't been blogging!!

It's probably because so much great new product arrived and I've been busy in the shop...

Firstly well done to Rosalie who won the $70 Kaiser goodie bag! She entered the Kaiser Q3 gallery competition and her name was drawn out of the hat! If you want to win a $70 goodie bag then simply send us a picture of anything you have created using the new La Di Da and Devonshire ranges from Kaisercraft by March 14th.

Those 2 new ranges have arrived in the shop and are so delicious! Bright pink, purple and lime (got to love that combo) and a lovely vintagely collection.



Here's my Shaken not Stirred Layout...

And this is my Mum and Dad in Santorini Greece. The best way to get around is scooters! These Gen Z papers from The Little Yellow Bicycle Company are so fabulous!

This is from the the new Graphic 45 Collection - Le Romantique. Need I say anything else?

And 'A Proper Gentleman' from Graphic 45. Some of these papers disappeared in one day!


This blog will be typed very quickly because I'm having the night off to do some crafts and the first project will be with the Websters pages. Here's a sneak peak at some of their papers...

This pack of vellum and cardstock die cuts has to be the nicest product I've seen in a while. I just can't stop looking at them - and to be honest I'm a bit scared to start playing with them...

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment