Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lowri - Kaisercraft Magnet frames - plus tutorial

Hi everyone - Lowri again!
I have had a really busy week as you might be able to tell! I have actively been trying to keep busy actually - and the upside is that I have been very productive LOL
I completed this tutorial for the last day of my baby-themed blog posts and thought I would share it here - along with a couple of examples I made using the Kaisercraft products.

Now - here's the catch - you have to head over to my blog to see the tutorial! Here is the link - and there you can also see the baby-themed frame I completed as part of my baby week posts. Remember these are magnetic  - so you can make your fridge look even more exciting than it probably already does!

Hippy Girl Frame
Here I have used the wonderful Hippy Girl Collection from Kaisercraft. Once you complete the frame - you can embellish it how you like. Rub-ons work really well onto the smooth surface and with chipboard pieces - the work is already done for you!




The Seaside Collection from Kaisercraft has been my absolute favourite that they have released all year. It was one I liked so much I just wanted to keep it to look at and not use it in case I couldn't get any more - but I have used it because it's just gorgeous.

Seaside - Beach Patrol
I love this picture of my middle son. He's a redhead and so we have to really protect him from the sun - especially when we are in Australia which is where this pic was taken. I just love how he looks like a little lifeguard and the embellishments from the Seaside Collection were just perfect for this photo



Seaside - Wedding Pic
OK - I can see you thinking why would you use a beach collection for a wedding! Well - I guess you can if you got married on a beach.. I really just put this one together to just show how REALLY simple you can keep the decoration of these. It costs pennies to make (I guess that should be cents here in NZ!) and who doesn't love a personalised gift.



I actually bought the frames in the Warehouse - I think they were 2 for $2.99 but you can probably pick them up at heaps of places

Have a great weekend - my husband is insisting I watch a movie with him this evening - but I might just be able to sneak my laptop in there and organize my photos...

Lowri :-)

1 comment:

  1. Loving it all. I haven't had a play with that Seaside collection yet - but I will after the holidays! We've got some great pics and are enjoying our relaxing holiday break! Thanks for keeping the blog alive and well!! :-) Liz

    ReplyDelete