Friday, February 24, 2012

Christine - Lilybee - Head over Heels

Hi there, Christine here with a couple of LOs using the Lilybee - Head over Heels paper.

Lovely papers to work with and I love the colours .

This first LO is of my great niece Millie and her wee friend Pippa - Aren't they cute!




This one is of  my Dad (who is 99!), my daughter, Leanne;  My niece, Louise and her daughter, Millie.



I have also used leftovers of the patterned paper to make a card to send to my great niece, Millie, for achieving a significant milestone in her life! Can you guess what that is?  The image is a digital one I got from here.



Supplies : Lilybee - Head over Heels paper - Bubblegum,  Courting,  Flirt,   Crush,
               Cardstock alphabet stickers
               Kaisercraft - Bling Alphas,   Rhinestone flourishes
               Paper doiliesBakers twinePrima ButtonsTim Holtz Rosette Die


TFL

Happy Crafting

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment