Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Its Card Week at Artfull Crafts

Hi everyone

Its that time of year, to make your Chritmas cards (if you have not already done so) and this week, you need look no further than the Artfull Crafts Blog for inspiration.

This week I have made a couple of cards using the Kaisercraft St Nicholas range This range has a lovely olde worlde feel to it, and the heritage colours are perfect for Chritmas cards.

This first card is made in the design of a tri fold step card. ( I cheated a little....and used a cut file from the silhouette store)

The second card I made from this range was also a silhouette cut file, a 3D fancy hinged box card. I made this to enclose a small gift to post abroad, so it becomes a card and a present in one! Nifty huh? I coloured a kaiser wood piece with markers, and highlighted the berries with glossy accents.


Here is a shot of the gift box open



The last three projects I have to share with you, are all made from a special pack sent to us for the design team challenge. I made a 6x6 page insert for my upcoming December Daily album ( An album which is prepared in advance for me to just add photos and journaling, documenting our life in December....keep tuned for more sneaks of this album as the lead up to Christmas unfolds) , also a tag, and a centre panel step card. These projects were made with a selection of products from Holly Bright range from Kaiserkraft.


Have a great time making your Christmas cards this year, and don't forget to join in the challenges Details here

Lastly....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY!!! who turns 18 today! Where has the time gone, seems like only yesterday we were having his 5th! 

Take care and happy crafting.....

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment