Tuesday, November 17, 2015

ChristineB - Holly Jolly Cards

Hi there ChristineB here today with some Kaisercraft Holly Jolly Cards to start the Christmas Countdown with...
 This first card uses the Marianne Designs Oval die, I have cut it out to frame the Silhouette which is a Taylored Expressions die. The paper is from the Holly Jolly paper pad.
 For this card I have made my own red flowers and added the stamens to the centers - they were white and I coloured them yellow with my copic marker. The white flowers Liz has in the shop and I just love them they are so sweet!

 For this card I have used the Spellbinders die 2011 Heirloom Ornaments and have added a cluster of flowers to the top. Love making these flower clusters and have been busy making the glitter balls to add in them too.  An awesome tutorial to make these can be found here - Thanks Mrs Frizz!

Don't forget to enter in the Christmas card challenge this week. We love to see all your wonderful creations!

TFL

Happy Creating!

ChristineB









1 comment: