Thursday, August 11, 2016

Michelle - Bon Appetit

I am so looking forward to catching up with Graham and Liz at the NZ Craft and Design show out in Christchurch tomorrow. Its on all weekend - hope to see some of you down there!

Today I am showcasing a layout made with the lovely Kaisercraft Bon Appetit range. Looking at the papers - one really wants to rush out and go and bake a cake to photograph, just to do a layout - this range is fabulous! Ok admittedly - I did not bake (let's say my culinary skills are somewhat lacking) - but I did have this fabulous photo of a chocolate cupcake that I bought to celebrate hubby's birthday - and it deserved being shown off!


I cut down the Bake paper, inked the edge and adhered this to cream cardstock, I then used a page out of the 6x6 Bon Appetit paper pad, and mounted the photo on red card stock and onto the Cool paper. Then adorned with ribbon and flowers to finish off the layout. There are also the Bon Appetit collectables on the page. The "YUM!" is chipboard letters that I have inked and painted in ranges of reds and black - and then adhered Glossy Accents. The tag "Cakes" is a tag off the sticker sheet.


It's a lovely range with all sorts of lovely papers and embellishments - just love the reds and the browns. 

Thanks for looking!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment