Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Michelle - Kaisercraft Silent Night

This year sure has flown by ..... 4 more sleeps to Christmas ...

Here is a Christmas layout featuring the lovely Kaisercraft Silent Night range .... lovely range in all the traditional Christmas colours of reds and greens. Sifting through my photographs I came across this photo of my daughter. This was our first Christmas in New Zealand - Dec 2010. It allowed me to reflect back on 6 wonderful years we have had in New Zealand. And here we are again at Christmas and so much has changed and happened since then - and it has been an incredible journey.


I have used various papers and cut 1 cm strips from these - and then distressed the edges. Lay the strips randomly - alternating between greens and reds. I then used red and green twine, drawing a circle with liquid glue and sticking down the twine to make a circular frame. Three frames were cut from green, red and green cardstock and adhered. I then layered flowers and some of the collectables from the Silent Night range in between. I finished off the edge of the layout with some washi tape.


I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful festive season. Safe travels if you are travelling.

Best wishes,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment