Today I am sharing a few quick cards that I've made using Kaisercrafts 'Party Time' range.
I have a few birthdays coming up and not alot of free time for crafting. Using the Kaisercraft Party Time Collectables set, my cards came together very quickly, about 5 mins per card.
I've finnished each card off with Nuvo Crystal Drops. I've used English Mustard, Rhubarb Crumble and Morning Dew to give each card a little extra POP. If you like using pearls, rhinestones, enamel dots and bling on your projects, then Nuvo Crystal Drops are for you. There are heaps of different colours to choose from, including glittery ones, they dry hard like an enamel dot on your project and they are nearly impossible to mess up.
All so pretty! Tfs
ReplyDeleteRAFI TRADERS PRIVATE LIMITED I Meesho
ReplyDeleteBPA-Free Cartoon Water Bottle for Children – Space Capsule Shape with Built-In Straw – Ideal for School, Outdoor Trips & Gifting – Premium Quality Import
Large Capacity Children’s Water Bottle – Cartoon Design with Strap & Straw – Ideal for Kindergarten, Outdoor Play & School – Lightweight & Durable
Women’s 2025 Fashion Shoulder Tote Bag – Soft Corduroy Fabric with Coin Purse – Messenger & Crossbody Versatility
Spill-Proof Kids Water Bottle with Straw – Lightweight & Durable for School and Play
Space Capsule Design Cartoon Water Bottle for Kids – Summer Plastic Straw Cup – Leak-Proof & BPA-Free – Ideal for School, Travel & Outdoor Activities
Trendy Cartoon Capybara Backpack for Kids – Mini Size School Bag for Boys and Girls – Best Return Gift Idea
Cartoon Space Capsule Water Bottle for School Kids – Fun Design with Straw – Perfect for Summer Travel, Picnics & Daily Hydration – Made in China